Domains List of CISM
Certified Information Security Manager
Demonstrate your information security management expertise. The uniquely management-focused CISM certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprises information security.
PREPARE FOR SUCCESS IN AN INCREASINGLY IMPORTANT AND IN-DEMAND FIELD
Around the world, demand for skilled information security management professionals is on the rise, and the CISM certification is the globally accepted standard of achievement in this area. The uniquely management-focused CISM certification ensures holders understand business, and know how to manage and adapt technology to their enterprise and industry. Since its inception in 2002, more than 30,000 of professionals worldwide have earned the industry-leading CISM to affirm both their high level of technical competence and qualifications for top-caliber leadership and management roles.
• In addition to technical competence, CISM demonstrates a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives.
• Earning a CISM is considered a great way to pave the path from security technologist to security manager,and helps you rise to the top of hiring managers’resume/CV stacks.
• CISM holders are consistently recognized among the .most-qualified professionals in the information security .and risk management fields.
• CISM promotes international security practices and CISM-certified employees provide enterprises with an information security management certification recognized .by organizations and clients around the globe. So havinga CISM certification adds directly to the value you offer the enterprise you serve.
• The credibility CISM offers is strengthened by its real-world experience requirement. Unlike some security certifications, CISM verifies that holders have a minimum of five years of information security work experience, in addition to having passed an exam.
WHO SHOULD OBTAIN A CISM?
The CISM certification was developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those with information security management responsibilities who include:
• Information Security Managers
• Aspiring Information Security Managers
• IS/IT Consultants
• Chief Information Officer
Information above from: http://www.isaca.org/
|#||Domain Name||No. of Questions|