Problem or issue? Click on Help icon at the bottom right of the web page and send us a ticket. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
CCSP ISC2 Cloud Latest CBK
Certified Cloud Security Professional by ISC2
Things to know About CCSP Certification
(ISC)² And The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Developed The Certifed Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Credential To Ensure That Cloud Security Professionals Have The Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities In
Cloud Security Design, Implementation, Architecture, Operations, Controls, And Compliance With Regulatory Frameworks.
A CCSP Certification Applies Information Security Expertise To A Cloud Computing Environment And Demonstrates Competence In Cloud Security Architecture, Design, Operations, And Service Orchestration. This Professional Competence Is Measured Against A Globally Recognized Body Of Knowledge.
The CCSP Is A Stand-Alone Credential That Complements And Builds Upon Existing Credentials And Educational Programs, Including (ISC)²’S Certifed Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) And CSA’s Certificate Of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK).
The Topics Included In The CCSP Common Body Of Knowledge (CBK) Ensure Its Relevancy Across All Disciplines In The Feld Of Cloud Security. Successful Candidates Are Competent In The Following 6 Domains:
- Cloud Concepts, Architecture, And Design
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Security Operations
- Legal, Risk, And Compliance
Experience Requirements For CCSP ISC2 Certification
Candidates Must Have A Minimum Of 5 Years Cumulative Paid Work Experience In Information Technology, Of Which 3 Years Must Be In Information Security And 1 Year In 1 Or More Of The 6 Domains Of The CCSP CBK.
Earning CSA’s CCSK Certificate Can Be Substituted For 1 Year Of Experience In 1 Or More Of The 6 Domains Of The CCSP CBK. Earning (ISC)²’S CISSP Credential Can Be Substituted For The Entire CCSP Experience
A Candidate That Doesn’t Have The Required Experience To Become A CCSP May Become An Associate Of (ISC)² By Successfully Passing The CCSP Examination. The Associate Of (ISC)² Will Then Have 6 Years To Earn The 5 Years of Required Experience.
You Can Learn More About CCSP Experience Requirements And How To Account For Part-Time Work And Internships At Www.Isc2.Org/Certifcations/CCSP/Experience-Requirements.
Accreditation CCSP Under ANSI Review For Compliance With The Stringent Requirements Of ANSI/ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
Job Task Analysis (JTA)
(ISC)² Has An Obligation To Its Membership To Maintain The Relevancy Of The CCSP. Conducted At Regular Intervals, The Job Task Analysis (JTA) Is A Methodical And Critical Process Of Determining The Tasks That Are
Performed By Security Professionals Who Are Engaged In The Profession Defined By The CCSP. The Results Of The JTA Are Used To Update The Examination. This Process Ensures That Candidates Are Tested On The Topic
Areas Relevant To The Roles And Responsibilities Of Today’s Practicing Information Security Professionals Focusing On Cloud Technologies
FAQ about CCSP ISC2 Cloud Latest CBK
- How many questions are on the CCSP exam?
- 150 multiple-choice questions must be solved in four hours (100 operational items and 50 pretest things).
- What is the length of the exam?
- An exam should typically last one class session, or 50 minutes, which is how long it takes to finish one during a typical semester.
- How many questions do you need to get right to pass CISSP?
- You must achieve a 700 out of 1000 on the 125 multiple-choice questions in the exam, each of which has four possible answers.
- Which language is available in the CCSP exam?
- For the CCSP ISC2, the English language is available.
- What is CCSP ISC2 Exam Availability?
- The exam may be taken up to four times in a single year. Here are the guidelines for retaking the test: After 30 days, you can attempt the examination if you fail to pass it the first time. After an additional 60 days, you can retake the exam if you fail to pass the first time.
I used CCCURE for CISSP, CCSP, Security+, CASP, and Network+. The questions were great and very similar to the exams. I have a lot of experience in these areas already so these practice exams were exactly what I needed to refresh on areas I needed.